First week reflection (day 7)

I’ve had so much fun running student activities. Working with Gabby is so much fun. Planning with Reilly and coming up with fun things to do around campus is also a blast. I really like all of the things that we have planned so far. As well as all the activities we have done. Looking back, there, hasn’t been some ups and downs, but mainly ups.

Some of my favorite things you’ve done this week-relating to activities has been Senior study hall and assembly. On Friday, Reilly and I as well as Grace Bean hosted assembly. It was a fun Friday’s assembly. Grace did the initial running of assembly, on what she usually does for fun Fridays, and then she introduced us. We went down and at first I was a little nervous, but everybody was really interested in laughing, and all the faculty and students that came up with a really fun at the end. I was so glad I did it, because I honestly was pretty nervous going in front of the whole school to play trivia, but everybody made it really fun. My second favorite activity that we’ve done with karaoke in the wise for Senior City Hall. It was really fun and I was hoping to do something like that again this Friday for seniors, not karaoke again, but something like that.


Looking back and reflecting on what I can change. Would be what we did on Saturday due to the that there was a play going on on Friday and Saturday. We could not plan as many activities as we want to, because we wanted to make sure people went to the show to support all the performing actors.However, there is no play this weekend, so we’re really looking forward to making it a fun filled packed weekend for many things to do for students all around. I’m really looking forward for this upcoming week and this weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8

Day 5

Day 1!